viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Three comments to classmates

Sonia's Blog:
Oh I really like this programme and there are dancers that are fantastic. My favourite’s dancers were Eva, Sergi, Eli and Raquel I think that there were changeable (versàtils) because they dance all of styles like jazz fusion, classic, funky and street dance.
I like that Sergi has won the programme, when he dancing “kram” he was the best:)
Alma' Blog:
Oh my good! The shoes of Harrods.I fall in love when I saw these nice shoes.
I remember that my oral presentation was about of Harrods and a one moment I burn this room and also I take photos. Later one girl that works in the department comes with me and she scold because it was prohibited.
One kiss Alma:)

Gemma's Blog:

Oh, so nice darling:)
This year has been special for me because one year ago I don’t know us. And for me all of that are important and I know that I will guard a nice regards!
Thanks for this year with you Gem;)

1 comentario:

****u9**** dijo...

Hello marina! how are you?
I'm studing xD I read a litle of your blog and I think it's interesting I like it! Please visit my blog and give me your opinion about it.
see you!